Please verify you chain by matching chain PITCH, GAUGE AND NUMBER OF DRIVE LINKS
|Chain Low Kickback (ANSI)
The 72V AdvanceCut™ Saw Chain is an 3/8" pitch chain that is ideal for homeowners and occasional chainsaw uses. Low-vibration, full chisel cutters offer reliable performance. Oregon's unique bent-over depth gauges provide smooth cutting and low kickback. This chain fits chainsaws from several manufacturers including Stihl®, Echo®, Jonsered®, John Deere and Poulan®.
- Pitch: 3/8", gauge: .050", drive link count:
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.