Dependability And Value In A Compact, All-Steel Package.
Simple, durable, powerful and affordable. Engineered smarter with a top-loaded aluminum gear case to prevent oil leakage. Compact, user-friendly design gives users ease of one-handed operation. 208cc engine. Serrated steel auger for decades of cutting through snow.
- Featuring a big 24" clearing width that moves 58 tons of snow per hour.
- Strong 208cc Ariens AX engine.
- Compact, user-friendly design gives users ease of one-handed operation.
- Title: CLASSIC 24
- Model Number: 920025
- Stage Type: Two Stage
- Clearing Width (In/cm): 24 in. (60.9cm)
- Engine Brand: Ariens AX®
- Engine Power: 9.5 lb. (9.5 kg)
- Starting System: 120v / Electric
- Housing Height: 20 in. (50.7cm)
- Throwing Distance: 3 ft. - 40 ft.
- Chute Turning Radius: 205
- Deflector Control: In-Dash Lever
- Tire Size: 13.0 in. (33.0cm)
- Tire Type: Polar Trac
- Steering: Pin-Lock
- Drive Type: Disc-O-matic
- Speeds: 6 Forward (2 Reverse)
- Length: 54.4 in. (138.1cm)
- Width: 26.4 in. (67.0cm)
- Height: 42.9 in. (108.9cm)
- Weight: 173.3 lb. (78.6 kg)
- Gear Case: Aluminum
- Gear Case Warranty: 3 Year Consumer, 90 Day Commercial
- Impeller Profile: Steel 3 Blade
- Impeller Diameter: 12 in. (30.4cm)
- Auger Diameter: 11 in. (27.9cm)
- Auger Type: Steel Serrated
- Skid Shoes: Steel Reversible
- Scraper Bar: Steel Adjustable
- Product Warranty: 3 years residential use. 90 days commercial use
- Chute Rotation: 2.5x Quick Turn
- Features At A Glance: Remote Deflector Control: Standard; Drift Cutters: Optional; One Hand Interlock: Standard