Picture is stock kohler picture of engine series.
Before macking purchase
You must contact us with themodel and spec of your engine ot make sure this is correct replacement for you.
COMMAND PRO EFI ECH740
If you want lower operating costs and less downtime, the fuel-sipping KOHLER® Command PRO® EFI is your engine. Closed-loop electronic fuel injection saves you big on gas and covers more ground between fill ups.*
- Saves significantly on fuel, with less downtime for refueling*
- 3-year unlimited-hour limited commercial warranty
- Advanced sensor technology allows engine to optimize performance by automatically adapting to operating conditions
- Starts like your car - just turn the key and go
- EFI Diagnostic Software provides quick and easy troubleshooting to minimize downtime
- Electronic Throttle Body controls air intake to optimize power and load response.
- *Compared to a comparable KOHLER carbureted engine under comparable loads and duty cycles
4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block, electronic fuel injection
(14.8 x 18.9 x 24.5)
- CARB Phase III
- China Phase II
- EPA Phase III
- EU Stage V
Length is front to rear of engine. Width is valve cover to valve cover. Height is mounting surface to top of air cleaner.
1 Power (hp) and Torque (ft lbs) specifications for Kohler general purpose engines are rated pursuant to Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1940 based on gross output testing performed according to SAE J1995 without the air cleaner and muffler. Actual engine power and torque are lower and affected by accessories (air cleaner, exhaust, charging, cooling, fuel pump, etc.), application, engine speed, ambient operating conditions (temperature, humidity and altitude) and other factors. This J1940 / J1995 rating provides consistent measurement to customers who may want to control the intake and exhaust features of the engine. For more information, contact Kohler Co. Engine Engineering Department. Kohler Co. reserves the right to change product specifications, designs and standard equipment without notice and without incurring obligation.
2 Inches of H20 @ 3600 RPM WOT
3 J1995 power and torque certified by 3rd Party Witness