Picture is stock kohler picture of engine series.
Before macking purchase
You must contact us with themodel and spec of your engine ot make sure this is correct replacement for you.
COMMAND PRO EFI ECV980
Introducing the new KOHLER Command PRO® EFI 999cc — with ETB technology. What’s ETB you ask? Stands for electronic throttle body — in English that means you get more power to your mower blades in faster time. We’re talking crazy power. Wet grass, tall grass, hills, pumpkins, corn fields — now there’s nothing you can’t cut.
- More Power — the ETB electronically controls intake to maximize power during heavy loads
- Better Cut — maintains blade speed during heavy loads; no need to cut the same grass twice
- Hydraulic lifters mean zero maintenance on the valve train
- Easy routine maintenance and service
- Saves significantly on fuel, with less downtime for refueling*
- Advanced sensor technology allows engine to optimize performance by automatically adapting to operating conditions
- *Compared to a comparable KOHLER carbureted engine under comparable loads and duty cycles
4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block, electronic fuel injection
(25.2 x 19 x 18.5)
- Not Certified in CA
- China Phase II
- EU Stage V
- EPA Phase III