- Center hole: 5/8"
- Tungsten carbide is “fused” into the blade – creating an ultra-hard layer at the cutting edge and increasing the time between sharpening.
- Greater width and thickness extends blade life and allows for longer lifting arch to improve bagging and mulching.
- The aggressive blade angle increases air flow to push debris up-and-out for superior bagging or side discharge.
- Gator Mulcher® provides cleaner, more efficient cutting performance can eliminate the need to bag, saving time and hassle.
- X-Tended Cutting Length™ optimizes the cutting efficiency with each revolution.
- Replaces major brand: Country Clipper
|Blade Width Measure near the center of the blade.
|Blade Thickness Measure near the center of the blade.
|Blade Length Measured diagonally from the corners of the blade
|Center Hole Size Many blades will have a round hole in the center of the blade and you will need to know its diameter. Blade Length 5 or 7 Point Star Center holes may be 5 or 7 point star shaped. 5 point star on blade7 point star on blade Square or Rectangular The MTD built blades on many walk behind lawn mowers have a 'bow-tie' hole. In this case the Oregon replacement blade will have a rectangular center hole which will fit on the bow-tie pattern on the blade adapter. Square or Rectangular hole on blade MTD Blades The MTD® built blades (Bolens, Cub Cadet, Troy-bilt, White, Yard Machine, and Yardman) may have a 6 point star. Oregon replacement blades will have a 'Y' shaped center hole which will fit exactly on the 6 point star on the blade spindle. 6 point star for MTD blades The two sizes of the 6 point star. If your blade spindle has a bolt and lock washer that holds the blade to the machine you would use the 11/16" star or 'Y' blade. blade spindle with bolt and lock washer. If your blade is secured with a large flange nut then you would use the 5/8" star or 'Y' blade. blade spindle with large flange nut
|OffSet (Sometimes referred to as offset): If you set the blade on a table this is the distance the center of the blade is above the table top (if any) when the cutting edges are flat on the table
|Air Lift Air lift is the distance the lift panel rises above the cutting edge.
|Gator Blade Series
|Weight (with Packaging)